This is a great opportunity to work alongside designers, directors and the creative team to get hands-on experience with the inner workings of a fast-paced entertainment organization. Interns will receive a small stipend and a monthly metrocard each month of the internship.
The Sales/Marketing intern will be exposed to database marketing, project management, and teamwork by working with our six city productions. Some of the learning opportunities we will provide include:
· Working with all levels of the marketing team on execution of national and local press, marketing, & promotional initiatives
· Conducting research on potential partnerships and new trade opportunities for our production at the Astor Place Theatre, in conjunction with local marketing manager
· Participating in strategic & tactical planning & execution of nationwide sales programs
· Working with the Marketing Team to assist with administrative tasks for meetings and presentations as needed
· Assisting with archival of press, social media and miscellaneous marketing materials
· Other duties as assigned
Candidates with an interest and/or experience in Arts and Entertainment Marketing will be given priority. Basic Microsoft Office knowledge is required for this role (especially Outlook, Word, and Excel). An ideal candidate will be able to multi-task and collaborate with others easily.
We are committed to building a creative and dynamic workplace that celebrates individual differences and diversity and treats everyone with fairness and respect. BMG does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local regulations.
This internship is available for college credit. To be considered, please send your resume and a compelling cover letter telling us why you should be our intern.