Act as the Assistant Audio for the Blue Man Group World Tour, including but not limited to the following Key Responsibilities:
- Participate in the Audio load in, aiding other departments as and when required
- Responsible in looking after Sound/Comms needs for all departments
- Comply with safe working practices on stage
- Assist in running/managing local crew
- Perform all duties as outlined on running sheets (including preset, show cues, turnover, and post-show) in a safe, professional, timely, and efficient manner
- Maintain open communication with the Head of Sound about each performance through written and verbal notes
- Execute general repair, maintenance and restock of supplies as needed
- Maintain open communication with the Head Audio about levels of back stock
- Maintain open communication with the Head Audio about any technical problems or concerns
- Assist in maintaining the integrity and look/sound of the show
- Participate in the Audio Load Out and lend assistance to other departments as needed
Proactive, takes initiative, problem solver, excellent communicator, good organisation skills, attention to detail, calm, confident, understanding, flexible and has a keen interest in travel.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION HERE.