Blue Man Group
COVID-19: Blue Man Group Announces Show Suspensions
The COVID-19 pandemic has hit Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group, owner of Blue Man Group, and the worldwide entertainment industry in an unprecedented way. Border closures, gathering bans and social distancing regulations have kept us from doing what we all thrive to do for millions of fans around the globe every day.
Because of the tremendous financial impact of the health crisis on the company and the fact that we have no clear timeline on when we will be allowed to get back on stage, we have no choice but to take a pause for a little while. This will allow us to build a more resilient and viable organization that will be able to face the uncharted territory brought about by COVID-19.
Does this mean Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group (CDSEG) is going bankrupt? CDSEG is not bankrupt, and rather sought court protection from its creditors under the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act (CCAA) in Canada and Chapter 15 in the US, in order to avoid bankruptcy.
For questions regarding performances and tickets, please contact your point of purchase or see below for additional contact information:
- Blue Man Group Las Vegas – call 1-800-557-7428 or CLICK HERE
- Blue Man Group North American and World Tour performances – contact your local venue.
- Blue Man Group Boston - If you purchased through Ticketmaster call 1-800-BLUEMAN or CLICK HERE
- Blue Man Group Orlando – call 407-BLUEMAN or CLICK HERE
- Blue Man Group Chicago - If you purchased through Ticketmaster call 1-800-BLUEMAN or CLICK HERE
- Blue Man Group New York - If you purchased through Ticketmaster call 1-800-BLUEMAN or CLICK HERE
- Blue Man Group Berlin – call 01805-4444
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes to our fans. We look forward to seeing you at our performances again soon.